Dry Walling & Partitioning Contractors.
Do you want to reorganize an existing space without disrupting your daily activities? Drywalls and partitioning is your answer. Drywalls is the process of creating indoor walls and partitioning without using bricks or cement. It is a manufactured board of gypsum and paper and available in various sizes, thickness and finishes. Drywalls can be shaped to fit any installation.
Advantages of Drywalls and Partitioning:
- One of the most effective means to divide open plan areas such as offices, large rooms and areas
- Quick, easy and neat installation
- Fire resistant qualities
- Repairs and additions can be done effortlessly by a professional installer
- Available in various sizes, shapes and finishes
- Can be painted, wallpapered and tiled
- Change existing spaces as many times as you like
- Flexibility – can be arched, curved and molded according to specifications, while glass panels can also be incorporated
- Has the ability to insulate and maintain a constant room temperature, resulting in lower electricity costs
- Has acoustical properties and can be constructed with sound absorption products to reduce noise levels, especially in an office environment
Without the mess and fuss.
Ceiling Experts will assist you to transform any area in an instant without the mess and fuss of usual building projects.
We are a Pretoria based company and we service clients in the immediate Gauteng area, including Johannesburg and Centurion.